You all might remember this skateboard project post I did a LONG time ago.
Well I was working on board two for a long time. I’m a perfectionist so its been tricky getting to a point where I felt like this was done. So I just let the board sit for a few weeks, picked it up, worked on it, then left it for a number of months. I think its at a place where I’m happy with it. However, if I didn’t just say ENOUGH, I could have worked on this thing for another few years.
So here it is:
Here are progress shots. If you want to see the very start just go click that link at the top to see how I started with WalMart skateboards, stripped them and got down to this.